Reporting to the IPM Manager, the R & D Officer will be responsible for the set-up, follow-up, and conclusion of trials in the IPM department.
- In charge of setting up trials in IPM;
- Coordinated the execution with IPM team;
- Analyses the results and report to the IPM Manager;
- Be involved in the day to day activities of the IPM department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A university Degree in horticulture or related disciplines;
- Over 4 years’ experience in pest and disease control in production of roses.
- Detailed knowledge of chemicals and their AI;
- Scientific knowledge on how to conduct trials;
- Control of MS Excel and Access;
- Keen on details;
- Ability to spot faults easily;
- Observation and deductive reasoning;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills.